NIPOLI EXPO 2020
About NIPOLI EXPO
"WE NURTURE YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN WEST AFRICA’S POULTRY, LIVESTOCK & FEED INDUSTRY"
The Nigeria International Poultry and Livestock Expo, NIPOLI EXPO, it’s a platform that will serve as a connection between fishery, poultry and livestock products and services providers and Nigerian SMEs, to explore business opportunities, learn the latest fishery, poultry and livestock market trends and exchange views and ideas on the latest technology.
The specific objectives of the Exhibition are:
- To present marketing opportunities to tailor made investors both local and International.
- To change the perception of investing in Nigeria Poultry and Livestock industry.
- To facilitate direct access to key officials from Nigeria regional and state governments.
- To facilitate direct access to major buyers or distributors of Poultry and Livestock Products.
- To identify serious and interested investors to engage within the Nigeria Poultry and Livestock industry.
- To showcase all available Agricultural Investment Opportunities across the States of Nigeria.
- To Profile the hosting state in a marketable manner for investors.
- To provide opportunities for private Businesses, Investors & Inventors during the Exhibition.
10 (Ten) Reasons to Exhibit
- An excellent launch pad for new products and innovation
- Meet new buyers – Increase sales
- Raise brand awareness – Increase visibility in the marketplace
- Strengthen existing business relationships in a face to face environment
- Educate your buyers – so they can more effectively sell your products to the end consumer
- Research your own marketplace and respond to emerging trends
- Network with your peers and make new contacts
- Maximise on your investment by meeting new international contacts
- Yearlong visibility through the Show Catalogue – used as a directory by show attendees
- Enter the Innovation Awards where visitors vote for their favourite products and get recognition and reinforce excellence and trust in your brand